I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mayberry meets Star Trek

I'm a High-Tech Redneck. George Jones, look it up.

Time: 8:18 PM
Location: Couch
Attitude: Excited

Work today was fun, got to work with the QofA this morning which was awesome since I haven't seen her in like a week. Then I came back in tonight for two hours so I spent the afternoon cleaning my apartment/watching murder she wrote season 1 cause it was due like today/doing laundry/working on my project.
Almost finished with the project, I'll try to get it all shiny and published by late tonight or early tomorrow afternoon as it is due Saturday night. I don't want her going all "I'm disappointed" on me, I enjoy my 100 percent. Besides, no one else has posted theirs yet so I think I'm okay. Plus I researched this one like researched researched and interviewed my coworkers. I hope my chart doesn't suck. On paper it looks like a total disaster mess, but that's what the computer is for, to make it all shiny and pretty.

Anyway, I'm totally stoked now cause tonight Smo aka my high school roommate aka the Alex Munday to my Dylan Sanders (or my Helen Zaas, which if you haven't seen Full Throttle won't make sense) there are more of the "aka"s and "to my"s but I'll leave it there since she will be here in minutes. Anyway, totally stoked cause yeah she's coming to stay, woohoo!

Work tomorrow morning, then will spend afternoon/night with high school friends. Yowza! yes, that was a Bones impression Amber, I can hear Emily Deschanel's voice in my head. And recorded on my phone, cause it was hysterical.


Aaannd, I'm out. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment