I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Creepy Crawlers Chaos

You know when you see bugs and you get that feeling like they're all over and you get all itchy? That was me today, and my coworkers didn't help, just kept talking about the bugs, mean. It was disgusting so I came home and took a shower then started cleaning my apartment, not like my mother is coming, throw everything in the closet kind of cleaning but like OCD style cleaning.

Tomorrow is split shift, gonna go grocery shopping between then take a nap. Yay naps. Think I'm gonna sleep now.

Music Rec - "We Used to be Friends" The Dandy Warhols

love this song, you probably won't but at least listen through to the refrain, its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment