I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Own Worst Enemy is Out of My Head - 90s Music Week Day Six

It was nineties night at the Derby, seriously. I got some inspiration for my next post. Final score Maxines 93 Omaha 62. So, kind of low score for the Maxines but acceptable as its a rivalry. We'll take the win. There was less cowbell than last year, which was appreciated. Last year the ORG fans were like blasting us out with the stupid cowbells so our friend yelled "check out the scoreboard!"

Quote of the night: "I'm a chair dancer."
"What?"

1. "My Own Worst Enemy" Lit 1999

I actually kinda like the video, it's humorous.

2. "Out of My Head" Fastball 1999

You had to know there were ending up on here sometime, right? Good song.

3. "That Don't Impress Me Much" Shania Twain 1998

Major memory with this song is listening to it repeatedly on the way to like I don't remember which vacation it was, maybe yellowstone or something, but we played it on repeat, and my cousin and I would like sing it out and Justin was going nuts cause we would point to him at the "Just in case" line.

4. "Hail Holy Queen" Sister Act 1992

Cause I posted something from the sequel already, here's the turning point in the first movie. Reverend Mother is pissed... I totally jam out to this one every time.

5. "Blue" Eiffel 65 1998

Awesome song.

Loved today, got to sleep in, had fun class with the library goddess, hit up the derby with some friends, was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment