I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Are you sure you want to forge the river?

Name that video game reference.

Got off early today then came home and cleaned. Shocker. Me being productive after work? Never. So this is new. And probably won't last. But at least my apartment is clean...er. I'm being OCD about it again, but it's bigger than I thought it was. I'm doing it one room at a time, I'm finished with the living room and the kitchen, next is the bedroom, bathroom and closet. Yikes.
I borrowed some of that dusting spray stuff from my sister, I think she was shocked. It's not that I'm a slob. I'm actually pretty neat, but it takes a lot of motivation for me to like scrub and dust and like clean clean, you know? Well, I've had the motivation. And got more today! I thought the whole bug thing would be over by now! Nope. Apparently they plan to continue giving me crap until it gets old. Which, in a library, could possibly mean forever. I'm toast.


Okay, here's another shocking statement. Congratulation Sarah, you're right. Save this post you won't hear/read it again for a very long time. But Maroon 5 does, in fact, rock. Seriously. Here's my new favorite.



Think that's all for tonight, kinda exhausted from all the cleaning. Gonna shower, watch some more SVU and then crash. These library dvd's are kickin' my butt, they all come in at once!!
Tomorrow means work then family then more cleaning then sleep. Hopefully in that order.

And yes, I did forge the river frequently. Paying that dude to do whatever it is he did so that we didn't drown was always expensive and I only remember not making it like once. Oregon Trail. If you didn't get that by now.

"Every time I wind up back at your door....."

No comments:

Post a Comment