I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

If you Write this Down I'll Be There For You and Buy You a New Life because I'm Jealous(y) and I Want You Back - 90s music week Day Four

Not a good day for Team Awesome. But we still rock. And derby is Saturday so life is good.

Think you've got the template down by now, if not, scroll down a post.

1. "I Will Buy You a New Life" Everclear 1997

love it.

2. "Jealousy" Natalie Merchant 1995

song is still frequently in my head. mostly because i sing it when i see it. awesome song.

3. "Write this Down" George Strait 1999

So you'll remember what I forgot to say. I had one of those moments today. Still haven't remembered what it is I was gonna ask her. He really is the king of country.

4. "I'll Be There For You" the Rembrandts 1994

Did they sing anything other than this song? Did they have to really?
Love this song, and the video. Friends is 3rd in my top 5. Quote something I'll tell you the episode.

5. "I Want You Back" N'Sync 1998

I'm trying really really hard not to laugh at this video.....
It's not working.
But I totally still jam out to the song. I was more of an N'Sync fan than a BSB one, sorry BFF and favorite Aussie, it's true. I did like "Everybody" but other than that, N'Sync all the way! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment