I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, March 21, 2011

"I've seen the future and its name is Marco"

Time: 8:58
Location: Couch
Attitude: Tired

I've learned that there is no such thing as a normal day. Or a normal schedule. Every day is different, or turns out different than planned. I like it, it keeps things fresh. I'll never get bored. That's new.

So, the awesome weekend-o-relaxation is over and it's back to work for me. Today was sort of a random schedule, 9-10 as one thing 10-11 as another 11-12 back to the first thing then 3-8 as the second thing. Fun times. But the weekend was worth it, got to see the BFF and catch up - she puts up with all my crap, what more could I ask for really? Plus got to watch a lot stuff I had checked out which is good cause everything comes at once so it's been building up.

Tonight is Castle - "Richard Castle you are neither trained nor professional" - I love that Lanie is a soap opera junkie, that's fantastic. Yikes, special guest star central! Was that Jane Seymore?!
Tomorrow I'll catch up on the rest aka Harry's Law, Glee and all that - if it's new, I'm behind on life, woops. Will look it up tomorrow.

Music Rec:
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins "You Are What You Love"

love it, she's actually pretty good live

No comments:

Post a Comment