I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, March 28, 2011

If you can't work this equation then I guess I'll have to show you the door.

Slept in 'til 12 today. Was freakin' awesome. And shocking since Dad thinks sleeping in is 8AM. Which it's not, btw. But he was in his room napping and watching TV so I got to sleep in while Mom was in town.
Now I'm back at my apartment with the feeling that tomorrow is going to be nonstop since I work in the morning and at night and between the shifts I need need need to get my homework done. Like done done. Not like planned out done like I have right now. Although I'm still choosing between peer libraries to compare our policy against. And our policy seems pretty strong so I'm having trouble finding a weak point. Maybe my coworkers will have suggestions or ideas. They're all super smart.
Yet another place where I feel a bit like comic relief. Although my favorite patron says that I'm apparently a media expert because I was able to name a movie by just a slight description even though he searched for hours in our catalogue just to find it. My brother says that too. A couple of years ago we went to see this Mark Wahlberg movie "Max Payne" which you've probably never heard of but on the way back in the car he was rambling on about this movie that he couldn't think of the title but that it had came out the year before and it was just a one word title. I asked if it was "Traitor" and he was shocked. Said the same thing Favorite Patron said. So I've got something going for me if this whole library thing falls through.
That's another thing people keep asking me about is the library thing. I like both my jobs. I'm getting the degree because I want it and I think it's the smart thing to do. I like my class and my classmates so I don't mind it but everyone is all asking me what I'm going to do with the degree. Nothing. I don't want to be a supervisor. Sometimes I enjoy being just comic relief. Like Space Cadet says, you don't have to take anything home, once you leave work you leave work. Then just have to show up the next day. Although that was the same conversation where she called me dirt. Or no, she's dirt, I'm below dirt, "mining for minerals" because I have no power. But now I get to call her on it all the time. "She called me dirt!"

And we're done with the chicken fried rice (Friends), moving on.

"Say You'll Be There" by the Spice Girls

Here's your pop, gets stuck in your head all day song as promised.
I have no idea what's going on in this video either but at least it's not morbid with corpses and caskets. I do enjoy Emma's random surgical looking gloves though.

"I'll give you everything on this I swear just promise you'll always be there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment