I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, March 25, 2011

"Who buries a tank?"

Bonekickers. It's actually not that bad, even though it got terrible reviews. It's actually kind of amusing at times. Hooray for the BBC. "Result!"

Made some more progress on my jP project with Space Cadet. We're basically going through and making sure they're all ours which takes forever since our name isn't on all of the spine labels so you have to open them up and look in the back. First we did Z-P, today was started on A-E. Basically we started at the end because neither one of us wanted to do the B's. Berestain, Brown, Bridwell, Bourgeois, Bemelman. But I got sick of going backwards so I braved the wild and started at the beginning. And I found one that wasn't ours, almost did a dance! I think I did do a dance actually. But we're trying to get it all sorted before summer reading starts because after that starts it would be hopeless with all the kids going through all the time.

Now I'm headed to my sisters to reclaim my title as foosball champion and watch basketball. I fell behind on my bracket, I hope Duke picked it up last night or I'm toast. Oh well, NC and KS are still in it. I think. Like I said, behind.

Song for the night "How Long" by the Eagles

my dad would be so proud.
it's been stuck in my head so Tada! Here's the live performance from the CMA's in 2007.


"Rock yourself to sleep..."

No comments:

Post a Comment