I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty Fly for a White Guy at War over Groove is in the Heart and the Fancy Rockafeller Skank 90s Music Week Day Seven

"Yes I said amped!" Mike and Molly
Catching up on my DVR, I love the dumb sister. Fantastic.

So, went to The King's Speech with Mom and awesome sister-in-law for Mom's birthday. It's mad snow out there now. We didn't have a scraper so I pulled a Macgyver and used a cd case, in bare hands it was super cold.

Here's the last day of 90s music week with the bonus honorable mention list.
Hope you had a great one, I enjoyed it!
1. "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" Offspring 1998


2. "Rockafeller Skank" Fatboy Slim 1998


3. "Fancy" by Reba McEntire 1991


4. "War" Rush Hour 1998


5. "Groove is in the Heart" Deee-Lite 1990



Honorable mentions:"Losing my Religion" REM
"Walkin' on the Sun" Smashmouth
"Just My Imagination" The Cranberries
"Meet in the Middle" Diamond Rio
"Daddy's Money" Ricochet
"Papa Loved Mama" Garth Brooks
"I Like It, I Love It" Tim McGraw
"You Ain't Much Fun" Toby Keith
"Whatta Man" Salt-N-Pepa
"Believe" Cher
"Macarena" Los Del Mar
"She's So High" Tal Bachman
"We Like to Party" Vengaboys!
"Let's Get Loud" J-Lo
"Head Over Feet" Alanis Morissette
"Run-Around" Blues Traveler
"Lovefool" The Cardigans
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" Deep Blue Something
"All For You" Sister Hazel
"Someday" Sugar Ray
"Istanbul" They Might Be Giants
"If You Can Only See" Tonic
"One Headlight" The Wallflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment