I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm talking to you Pam Smidley!

Okay, so I posted a link to this in my favorites week youtube post but it's been stuck in my head today so I figured I would post the whole thing this time.



"And she said Mama, why are there snowflakes? And I said Crystal, because of you."

You know it's not a good sign when you get not one but two calls from family at work. Today was not fun. But Smo is here so it's cool. We watched Hot in Cleveland season 1, some Boy Meets World, and now RED plus eating burgers and chinese, it's awesome. Now she's on the phone with another classmate here in town. Aww, the memories from high school.

Aannnd she's out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment