I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Lackey's making a name for himself!"

Totally dominated tonight at foosball. And it was on their table! With Soulja-boy as my defender and The Chad as my goalie, we were undefeated. Beat my brother in law and sister with M on my team, that was like wicked sweet. And I took on M&J by myself, which was kinda funny. But yeah, Soulja-boy and The Chad and then I had 3 lackeys that occasionally scored but not enough that I gave them individual names. Oldest sister has all of people named, as does Mandy so it's kinda funny. But I came in and dominated. Got some good quotes too, aside from the title.
M: "You stole my happy!" she yelled at her dad when she lost, it was hysterical. She's too smart for her own good.
J would do a dance every time he scored, "Bubby put the ball in the hole!!"

Anyway, worked then dinner and foosball plus watched basketball. My bracket is still in pretty good shape, aside from the Vanderbilt loss, that's gonna set me back. But still picked Duke to win, even though they're not my favorite they're still gonna win it. Then vs. Kansas in the final. NC and Florida are my other 2 final four. We'll see how that goes.

And say yes to more Maroon 5. This is in my top ten most listened to songs on itunes. It's actually number 6 which is impressive with how many songs I have. 331 times since 2008...hmmm...
Won't Go Home Without You


Tomorrow means work plus finding parking, ugh freakin' circus. Then BFF will be here for the weekend. Hooray for relaxation!

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment