I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Everybody has So Much To Say about Army Spice and Summertime Blues...now Roll to Me - 90s Music Week Day Five

Fun day today, worked then hung out with friends and family. Relaxation, hooray! Got to watch my niece and nephew act in their school play, and not to be bias or anything, but they were totally the best. Just saying, totally stole the show. My nephew was the bad guy, got to wear a suit and a monocle, so cute! My niece was in cahoots with her brother, which was hysterical, but they were both awesome. Oldest sister says nephew takes after me. I called him a stud. Then asked if that made me a stud. She said sure.
Tomorrow is class then derby then sleep! Cause I need sleep. Which is what I will be doing right after this is posted. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Same template as previous days

1. "So Much to Say" Dave Matthews Band 1996

Awesome, so sad I missed them when they came to NE, this is my favorite of theirs.

2. "Roll to Me" Del Amitri 1995

Not exactly the best quality but its the song that matters. But first can I say, um what the? Can someone explain this video to me, seriously?

3. "Summertime Blues" Alan Jackson 1994

Remake but still classic.

4. "Army Spice" Spice World 1997

Just because I can. Love this scene. Yes I'm a fan, get over it.

5. "Everybody" Backstreet Boys 1997

Yet another weird video, but i'll go with it. And yes I'm posting this because I got flack for posting Nsync. Here ya go ya canteloupe.

I'll give you Shoo-tanoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment