I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My broom is in the van.

Not to be confused with last year's entry: My Sickle's In The Car

Dressed up as Katniss today with a Hunger Games shirt and mockingjay pin. Was going to braid my hair but I totally don't wake up that early, like ever.

Few other coworkers dressed up. Queen of the Known Universe wore a nice pointy black hat.

She said we were off by a letter but I'll stick with witch.

After work I headed out to see the boyfriend. We got some burgers at Wendy's and watched the rest of a the Bond movie we started last week. Young Christopher Walken complete with a full head of hair.

So pretty laid back day all in all, which was nice.

Though I should really sleep cause I'm meeting with the Library Goddess tomorrow morning before work.

Hurray for coffee shops.

Songs of the day:

Monster Mash - Bobby Boris Pickett
crazy to think this song was originally rejected because they didn't see the appeal.

bet they're wishing they'd thought differently now.

Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
serious face.


and just for kicks

Word Up - Korn


quest que cest?

No comments:

Post a Comment