I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

all of my change i spent on you.

Interesting day.

I can't believe it's only Tuesday, it feels like this week is eternal.

But I know that any complaint that I could possibly come up with could never compare to what people are going through on the East coast.

Thoughts and prayers are headed your way, that is craziness.

I feel like I just kept repeating that today. Like when something bad happened and I wanted to complain I shutup cause really, my life is paradise compared to someone who lost their home in a fire after it being flooded by the storm.

I am really curious about the effect it will have on the election.

So, trying to focus on the positive of today: Mom brought my cookies.

Pretty sure my coworkers love her more than me.

And the Boyfriend came up after work. We watched The Voice.

To be fair I did give him plenty of outs.

But yes, the Voice - it was the rest of the knockout round. Yesterday Adam and Cee-Lo's teams were cut in half, tonight it was Xtina and Blake's turn.

I'm happy to say my number 1 totally dominated - aka Cassadee Pope former lead singer of Hey Monday.

Who I was a diehard fan of before they exploded.

Blog is written proof.

Anyway, here's my top 20 after tonight's knockouts.


Cassadee Pope
Trevin Hunte
Nicole Nelson – knocked out by Loren
Aquile - knocked out by Sylvia
Avery Wilson – knocked out by Cody
Bryan Keith

Brandon Mahone – eliminated after first battle
Michelle Brooks-Thompson – knocked out by Amanda
Adriana Louise
Collin Mcloughlin - knocked out by Michaela
Terisa Griffin – knocked out by Trevin
Suzanna Choffel - knocked out by Cassadee
Nelly’s Echo – eliminated after first battle
Melanie Martinez
Gracia Harrison - knocked out by Liz
Celica Westbrook - knocked out by Adriana
Mycle Wastman – knocked out by Nicholas
Mackenzie Bourg
2Steel Girls – eliminated after first battle
Joe Kirkman – knocked out by Bryan



I know that the goal is to get it down to one winner and that only one of these people will be left, but still TONIGHT HURT. 

Lost Aquile, Collin, Suzanna, Gracia, and Celica. Granted Suzanna and Celica were both beaten out by other members of the top 20 higher than they were. 

Here are the teams as they go into the live rounds - for 3 LIVE SHOWS this week. 

Ads were hysterical. The biggest thing next week is THE ELECTION, but the next biggest thing....

ADAM:
Jocelyn
Bryan
Amanda
Loren
Melanie


CEELO:
Cody
Mackenzie
Trevin
Nicholas
Diego


X-TINA:
Devyn
Adriana
Dez
DeBorah
Sylvia


BLAKE:
Liz
Terry
Michaela
Julio
Cassadee


So only two from tonight survived, but I am starting to root for Liz Davis, Loren Allred and Amanda Brown as well. 

I feel like they didn't get their fair share of coverage - especially Loren so gotta share the love. 

Alright, I'm aware that really none of this matters as to what's going on in the world so I will now shut up. 

Song of the night:

Cassadee's version of Maroon 5's Payphone


Suzanna is awesome as well, but totally bizarre song choice for a competition.

Cassadee rocked it.


Legitimate pre-midnight post. Holy crap tag in use.

OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment