I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, October 1, 2012

dudes, you're on your own!

I only went in for 2 hours but it still felt like an eternity.

Don't know why, must have been just one of those days.

Sleeping in was nice. Got up around 11, made some lunch and watched Grimm.

Which is good cause Once Upon a Time season one came in for me today at the library.

After a few episodes I went in, then out to dinner with Oldest Sister for her birthday - we hit up an Indian joint. I have a box of leftovers that I of course left in her fridge. We went over there after dinner to watch the Avenger's blooper reel.

I own it but have yet to open the box.

Then came the joy that is homework. Finished one assignment and posted to some discussion boards. Only one more assignment that's not due until Friday and I'm gold.

Now I'm watching Castle. Dude, it's Jacobi! Totally screamed. I'm sure my neighbors were less than enthused. Carter jumped.

Sadly it wasn't as pathetic as the scream that came immediately following my recognition of Paula Newsome on Bones. Which was literally a split second before she slammed the blinds shut. Meaning I saw her eyes and that was all.

Did I mention I was a nerd?

If you have no idea who I'm talking about go to 0:37 here:

She's been in all the census commercials too and she plays Vance's wife on NCIS.

but it still comes back to Women's Murder Club.

Speaking of, official start date anniversary is coming up. I have Sketch's giant artwork hanging on my door to remind me. It's pretty sweet, pretty sure I posted it at one point or another though I'll repost it on actual date.

Yes, I'm aware this is totally lame.

I did enjoy dinner with Oldest Sister, talked a lot about dating and all that. Apparently Squirt has a new boyfriend and she's in high school so it's so the drama.

But that's all I got for the day.

Back to an all day shift tomorrow so I should crash soon.

Only 11:40 but I'm zonked. Hopefully will able to stay conscious until the end of Castle.



i especially love 1:00-1:07

"again my name is ronald, total eclipse of the heart."

maybe i should hold off posting for another 3 minutes and it'll be a real 11:50.

except I'd never remember cause about 90% say it's 11:50 and it's a bunch of crap.

cause it's way after but i still want it listed as today's.

eh.

posting now, sleeping after.

No comments:

Post a Comment