I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Moldova sucks.

Okay, super short post for today. Not a lot of highlights, I'm on a roll for volunteers not showing up. Today made 4, but the one in the afternoon made up for it.

Um, looked over the NLA program to see what sections I'll want to go to. Though I don't know how many I'll actually see since I'm in the booth all day with the library goddess. Which should be fun, she's highly amusing.

I'm just not excited to have to leave the apartment at 6AM. But there will be traffic and I think I know where I'm going but I may be way off.

Apparently you can see it from the interstate but we'll see. I told Queen of the Known Universe she'll probably get a 7:58 panic call since I have to be there by 8.

According to mapquest it only takes like 45 minutes but earlier is better in case I get lost and then to find parking. Should have got a room to stay over, I'm not sure how late I'm supposed to say cause there's a lot fun activities going on after the conference.

After work was datenight with the boyfriend and as soon as he texts letting me know he made it back I'm out like a light - this wind is crazy - SO clip of the day:


RED
haven't watched this in a while which is unusual since I used to fall asleep watching it every night.

not cause it was bad, it was just routine.

Okay, he replied so I'm out.

Wow, a legitimate pre-midnight post. Feel like I should come up with a tab like "holy crap". Might just do that.

Not like it'll be used often, maybe 20 times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment