I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift...

Today was horribly horribly depressing as it was Big Brother's last day of work.

I totally almost cried when Info-Man came and gave him a hug at the end of the day.

I think he did too.

So, attempting not to dwell on the depressing and focus on the awesome I can't hold back anymore.

I know I said I'd cool it on the Voice until I picked my team, but now the blind auditions are done and I have my team picked.

Last year I did a top ten list, but this year they have teams of 16 instead of 12 so it's been expanded to top 20.

Which I'm sure is ridiculous but I couldn't cut it any lower. It was originally much much higher.

Okay, you will all be so proud of my holding back-ness because my number one is obviously Cassadee Pope and when I saw her I totally screamed and went all crazy fangirls.

Carter was less than enthused.

You know who that is right?

You realize how often I rambled about Hey Monday on here especially right?

I can list you at least 5 posts, literally 5 posts with them tagged. Go here: http://ckmylifeinclosedcaptions.blogspot.com/search/label/hey%20monday

And that's only the ones they're tagged in, there are more that showed up when I searched for that link. More like 20.

I literally heard one of their songs and bought all their albums. This was way before "Don't Wanna Dance" became popular, just so you know.

Anyway, so Cassadee Pope is clearly my number one cause she was their lead singer for the duration they stayed together, went on tour with Fall Out Boy and all that.

But here's the whole list, color-coded to match each coach - green is Blake, silver is Cee-Lo, red is Adam and purple is X-tina.

Yes, I'm a nerd, get used to it.

If you haven't already.


Cassadee Pope
Trevin Hunte
Nicole Nelson
Aquile
Avery Wilson
Bryan Keith
Brandon Mahone
Michelle Brooks-Thompson
Adriana Louise
Collin Mcloughlin
Terisa Griffin
Suzanna Choffel
Nelly’s Echo
Melanie Martinez
Gracia Harrison
Celica Westbrook
Mycle Wastman
Mackenzie Bourg
2Steel Girls
Joe Kirkman



This week's will probably be video heavy so I'll keep the rest of this short.


Torn - Cassadee Pope

and then bought it on itunes immediately.

i love that adam, xtina and blake all went simulaneously.

Listen - Trevin Hunte

awesome. that's all. just awesome. he's only 18.

Hallelujah - Nicole Nelson

she was great. i love it, they call her the vermont bohemian.

I'll stick with three for now.

I'm out!


No comments:

Post a Comment