I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

any time she goes away.

Saw Taken 2 tonight with the boyfriend.

Didn't know the first one was so popular that it warranted a sequel but I guess so.

All I can remember about the first one is that he ties a dude to a chair and electrified him.

And that I bought it in Iowa and watched it with my cousins in a hotel on my portable DVD player cause I had forgotten my adapter.

And when I bought it I didn't have ID which you need to buy something rated R. Luckily for me I was wearing my "i'd rather be watching women's murder club" t-shirt and since the cashier was a fan she gave me a free pass.

Anyway, Taken 2:



Scale of awesome would put it at around 5/10.

It had a good storyline and some sweet action sequences but not something I would buy.

That was pretty much my day, aside from 8 hours of work. Well, technically 9 hours spent there but 1 of those is a lunch break. That I spent reading Grimm's fairy tales.

I used to be obsessed with fairy tales - mostly those by Charles Perrault, you know the ones meant to terrify children into behaving? Where pretty much every story includes something about a pit of snakes. Checked one of those books out too, but as I have been watching a lot of Grimm lately I thought it'd be cool to compare the episodes to the stories.

Alright, on to the music of the night.


We're up to....... Let me check.



Cassadee Pope


Trevin Hunte

Nicole Nelson

Aquile

Avery Wilson

Bryan Keith

Brandon Mahone

Michelle Brooks-Thompson

Adriana Louise

Collin Mcloughlin

Terisa Griffin

Suzanna Choffel

Nelly’s Echo – eliminated after first battle

Melanie Martinez

Gracia Harrison

Celica Westbrook

Mycle Wastman

Mackenzie Bourg

2Steel Girls – eliminated after first battle

Joe Kirkman



13, 14, 15

Ain't No Sunshine - Nelly's Echo


team xtina, elminated in the battle rounds after losing to De'borah


Toxic - Melanie Martinez

"playing the tambourine with you damn feet." team adam won her first battle round


I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart - Gracia Harrison
team blake - dominated the 2Steel Girls to win her first battle

No comments:

Post a Comment