I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

we are never ever ever getting back together.

So it is currently 3:49AM.

I don't have to work tomorrow - which is super weird cause it's a Friday and I haven't had one of those off in a very long time.

Today was fun, worked 9-6, then the boyfriend showed up - total surprise cause he's cute like that - and we jammed out with my big fat cat until he had to leave for work.

This whole work schedule thing sucks, but I'm sure it's not eternal.

So, tomorrow is sleeping in and some homework that needs to be officially posted by Saturday at midnight. Which means I should probably sleep soon.

But just wanted to post, say hey, mention how much I love my boyfriend, or how stoked I am to sleep in...if Carter decides not to fall off the bed and wake me up instead.

Okay, so a not so fitting song rec but I like it so deal with it.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

" I make sure I only write bad songs about the (guys) who deserve it." -- TS, Glamour, 2010.

or my personal favorite:

"To me, relaxation equals a shirt with a bunch of cats." -- TS, Twitter 2011

OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment