I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

so come and get it.

Carter is mad at me.

I'm not sure what I did to incur his wrath but he won't shutup.

I wonder what he does while I'm gone.

I know he's always waiting for me meowing at the door when I get home.

I'm sure my neighbors love him.

This is Carter in a nutshell.



no wait, this is carter in a nutshell.

pretty much every night. minus the bat.

You can blame these on my coworker's kid, she was the one to introduce me to them. We jammed out all afternoon - my TAB kids came in and made bookmarks, signs, banners and all that to hang up in the YA area.

She's a great artist so if there was a contest she would have dominated.

The bookmarks were a big hit. Apparently teens are into glitter. Who'd have known. Not sure that I was really that into but that was quite a while ago so maybe I'm blocking out my glitter fascination because it's tied to a specific memory.

I guess this goes on the "Boy, was I wrong" list, right above gauchos but just below the Flashdance phrase.

Haven't quoted Lorelai in a while, must be off my game.

So worked in the morning, jammed with the teens designing some cool looking bookmarks all afternoon. Literally all afternoon they were here 1-5. And then it took forever to take down to poor Info-Man basically had to close by himself.

After work I came back and did homework. Finished my paper due Friday and posted it. It's nice to know I can still pound out a major assignment in just a few hours. So I'm done for the week aside from discussion boards and then this weekend I'll attempt to work on stuff that's due next week but since it's my first weekend off in forever we all know that's not gonna happen.

I just needed to get it all done before conference on Thursday/Friday.

Or should I say nerd convention? More on that later.

I'm shocked but of course the boyfriend is off on vacation so no real plans which means I get to go to the farm. Woohoo! And get my tire pressure sensor fixed! I'm hoping, anyway. I think that thing breaks every few months, this is at least the third time it's happened. Gonna have to start keeping track of which tire it is.

More Voice battles tonight. Mycle and Michelle both survived. I'm starting to like Liz Davis as well, she's pretty good. Shocked by Xtina's steal, was not expecting that. The problem with more singers is that they don't show all of the battles. So like Celica, Michelle and Mycle's weren't aired even though they're great. They just showed the highlight reel and then the coach's pick.

Song of the night:

love 1:23-33 seems so much older than 25. just something about the voice. but it just sounds like she should be on the radio. you know? actual legitimate country voice, awesomeness.

Alright, I'm out for the night. The teens tire me out even though I was just sitting all afternoon drawing. They've got a lot of energy. Yikes.


new favorite


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment