I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

guitars, cadillacs, hillbilly music.

Officially registered for Spring semester classes, woohoo!

I checked and there are still some spots available in them - actual shocker - but I think most people register some time tomorrow so that won't last long.

Anyway, I'm glad to have it out of the way. From the looks of it 2 of the ones I'm taking might be totally online and then third is on Thursday nights so it's possible I could have actual weekends free. But I may be totally reading it wrong.

Nevertheless it is official, I'm signed up for one that goes all around to visit a bunch of special libraries, learn about internet reference sources and then Reader's Advisory should be good for recommendations and all that.

So yes, I didn't go in until 1, but I had to be up by 11:45 to register for classes. Thinking I could sleep in I set my alarm for 11:15, but my stupid cat had other ideas.

So I'm sleeping, suddenly THUMP CRASH BANG clumsy cat fell off the bed and wiped out a bunch of cardboard boxes.

I don't know if he fell asleep too close to the edge and then just rolled over or if he was reaching for something, I just know that he's clumsy - so apparently that is contagious - and I would rather been sleeping than laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

But it made for a short day at work, and a rather long day at night. No idea why. I finished most of my assignments for the week but at the moment I just feel out of it and like anything I'd write would be crap.

Like this.

But I'm off all day Friday so if it's date night tomorrow with the boyfriend I'll do it Friday or if it's date night Friday with the boyfriend then I'll do it tomorrow.

For right now I'm gonna crash.

BUT FIRST!

Watch this. Rebel Wilson is highly entertaining. And apparently she got a threatening note from a neighbor so she reads it on Conan.

"yeah, and so will the COPS!"

for an explanation of the necklace watch this: Rebel Wilson Does a Mean Honey Boo Boo
"we didn't do drive-bys, we just did drive-thrus."

Songs of the night:

Guitars, Cadillacs - Dwight Yoakam

stuck in my head at closing


Titanium vs 500 Miles - Pitch Perfect

sweet mix from the movie

Welcome to the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment