I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

you never say if you're here to stay or only passing through

Not much to say for today.

Slept in, went to class, learned I hate that side of town. Took me like half an hour to get lunch and then coffee for the library goddess. Erg.

Yes, erg.

Class was good. Talked a lot of databases. Had a guest speaker come in and highlight a few we'll use in an assignment though I knew one pretty well already.

Went shopping after I got back to get pop. Cause ya'll know how I can't live without Diet Dr. Pepper and that was pretty much my day.

That and I got to talk to the boyfriend for like an hour tonight so I'm back to happy and less road rage-ish.

Or as Sketch refers to it Happy/Giddy Edit.

Who is anti-Bitter and Pissed Off Edit.

But seriously like every red light stuck behind like 8 cars and then on the way home all lights were green.

It was rather suck-ish.

Before class, not after class.

And really that's all I got.

A few Library Goddess-isms but at the moment I'm sprawled out on the couch and don't have the motivation to get up. Am falling asleep as we speak so getting up and attempting to locate them in my notebook would be an interesting task.

So I'll shutup now and crash with my big fat cat.

Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

Hello Mr. Heartache - Dixie Chicks

used to love their music but then they got all political and their style changed.

I know, I'm boring tonight. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment