I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

oh baby, my sweet baby, you're the one.

Got to spend the day at the home branch with Glee-Loving Boss.

And yes, we did talk about Glee, but I haven't watched it since like 2 seasons ago so I'm a bit behind.

But it's okay cause my mom gives me updates every once in a while.

Like Quinn was in an accident.

And...

Okay, that's all I remember.

But half the good people graduated, but apparently they're still in it or something?

I don't know, I'm confused. Perhaps I'll watch a random episode on hulu and see if I can figure it out.

If not I'm sure there's an online summary somewhere.

It's one of those shows I just lost track of even though I was crazy obsessed at one point in my life.

Like Grey's.

And Bones.

and for a while The Closer.

But I caught up with the last one before the finale.

And Bones I'm still missing a few from last season but I have them taped.

So I'll watch them.

Or I'll buy it and watch them then.

There's just too many shows and I don't have time for them anymore.

I guess that happens when you get a life.

I do still watch NCIS, Castle and the Voice.

But the rest is DVR'd.

And half the time those are DVR'd, but I actually watch them, not let them sit for days and days.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

It's 2AM.

Oh yeah, I don't have to go in until 4 tomorrow, a-woohoo!

And I think after I'm taking Oldest Sister out for her birthday cause I have yet to do that.

I should probably wake up at a semi-decent hour so I can get started on some homework, but I guess that depends on when my internal clock wakes me up.

Cause sometimes I'll sleep 'til way late and get up, eat something fast and go to work.

But then there's times when I'm up at like 9 and can't go back to sleep.

Which is suck-ish, cause I rather enjoy sleeping in.

Oh well, I'll post some homework and then be done with it.

The only real assignments this week are discussion board stuff and a health resource analysis thing for the Library Goddess. We have to find a authentic website, print resource and community resource that someone can use for health information.

But the fun part is that we get to pick the patron and like give them qualities like mine will be a 24-year-old chick getting her Master's but she's suddenly diagnosed with like restless leg syndrome or something that sounds ridiculous but I'm sure is a serious problem.

It's just the commercials that are ridiculous.

Perhaps it's the writer in me, or just cause I'm a nerd, but I rather like assignments like these.

So that's the plan for tomorrow.

Not much to say about today other than the usual - it was dead cause it's a Sunday but then it picked up while he was at lunch and I was by myself - which is the norm as anyone who works/has worked there can tell you.

I have two volunteers that are supposed to start at the work branch tomorrow but I won't be there.

I trained them, but we'll see how much they remember.

I left detailed instructions, took up the whole board, and sent out an email to the staff to watch out for them. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Alright, in order to enjoy the sleeping in process I first have to fall asleep so I'm off. I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about tomorrow. That usually happens when I do something with my family, we're full of characters.



Back in Time - Pitbull
what is it with him and Miami?

seriously?

still have yet to see this movie, gonna have to buy it when it comes out, already have the first two.


No comments:

Post a Comment