I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est...

Oh Leadership/Management how I love thee.

Though I'm still blaming her for the months I tied everything to Shackleton.

And still do on occasion.

But you've made up for it because I've literally copy/pasted all of my own reference work - which is allowed because I wrote it and I researched it and I created the charts - basically took the demographics powerpoint and turned it into a community analysis paper that's 11 pages - and I was worried about 7, geez. Now all that's left is to input article quotations and specific library statistics that I'll ask one of my bosses for tomorrow. Actually I already emailed her, hopefully she'll know what I'm talking about.

So that was handy as I only really had to create like 2 more graphics and then used all the info from the presentation and turned the speech I was going to give into the actual paper including why it's important to keep these specific demographics in mind when considering the collection and library budget and programs, etc.

Anyway, as it is now 11:45 I am going to finish the rest tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take too long before I can submit it and then be done with it.

Then I'll be good until next week and won't have to freak about leaving the reception early to go home and do homework.

Cause that kind of kills the fun.

Called my dad today cause his birthday was yesterday - which I remembered yesterday but got swamped with homework so I called today instead - after that I called Oldest Sister as today was her birthday.

Invited me to some makeup party thing.

To which I clearly said no, cause that's really not my thing and I also have a huge assignment that I'm working on.

Then she came back with home makeup is healthy cause it blocks out the sun and as our immediate family is plagued with skin cancer apparently I should now start wearing makeup so that I will not get it on my face.

Interesting technique.

See what I meant about devious family?

Speaking of devious, I set up an appointment with the dentist. Yes, they finally called my cellphone instead of the work phone.

They want me to go there sometime in September. Does it make me a bad person that I scheduled it for the end of the month so that I have time to start flossing like I should have started 6 months ago?

It takes forever!

And it's awkward and weird and I just forget about it in the first place.

Whatever, I'll start eventually. I got time.

I need to stop drinking so much pop.

Today I went with diet coke, does that count?

Isn't there less sugar in that?

So yes, work, then homework, got to show a volunteer the IT department today. He volunteered for 4 hours  and helped answer computer questions. I felt bad cause it was super quiet when he was there. Oh well, he's done. As are all three of my GoPo volunteers to all I have left are the regulars and they know what they're doing. Woohoo!

Aside from that it was all homework.

And I should crash cause tomorrow will probably be yet another late night.


Songs You Know But Forgot You Knew Them


All That She Wants - Ace of Base
love this one. just something about the rhythm that turns me into a nerd, i'm aware yes.



Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
love the blonde chick in the background.


out!

No comments:

Post a Comment