I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, September 10, 2012

she's a hardcore, candy store, gimme some more girl...

Oh my god,

Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

This will probably be labeled as 11:50PM but it is currently 4:18AM

And even though I don't go in until 1PM I still need to fall asleep within the next few minutes to be fully functional tomorrow.

I was thinking I could handle all the classes, but they're deceptive. They ease you into them then throw all the assignments at you at once. I'm still up and have only finished one assignment and that's only because it took like 20 minutes total. Online quiz - once you do the readings you're gold.

Apparently I can no longer just sit and work for 3 hours straight, I keep getting distracted.

And it doesn't help that I have a psycho cat that tries to bite me every 5 minutes.

I still have a IT topics paper that I need to write and find sources for and a huge community analysis project that I have no idea idea where to start. It's all about planning your programs around your community and all that. I mean, it makes sense, but I literally just did this last year for Leadership/Management. I'm assuming the statistics have changed since then. I hate the census website, it's obnoxious and confusing.

Plus they're saying it has to be around 7 pages plus charts plus bibliography and it's like, ahhhh.

Hoping I'll make it in tomorrow - felt like crap today and woke up all burning up but no fever.

Okay, that's all negative. What was positive? I got to show off my sweet bruise today at work. It's amusing cause I just assume that Queen of the Known Universe has read this before she comes to work so when I approached her and asked if she wanted to see my bruise she was all over it. It's rockin' and has spread to between my toes. No idea how it did that but the swelling is gone, just kind of a bump thing in the middle.

Tomorrow I'm headed out for sushi with the Cool Aunt. Stoked for that, we've started to just go through the menu from top to bottom. I think we're on items 9-12.

But unless I want to fail all my classes that might be the only real night I'll be able to go out. Unless I can manage to work on more tonight or after dinner tomorrow. I'm still hoping to see the boyfriend at some point, as I actually like spending time with this one.

Which is a change from the norm.

I literally can't keep my eyes open so I'm doubting there will be more done tonight. I'll take my ipad tomorrow and work on it over lunch. I'll pull through, I always do.

She's So Mean - Matchbox 20
mix up of hot chelle rae and something else that's very similar to the 0:24-0:38 but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. i'm sure i'll think of it the second i've posted this. eh.


yes, officially 4:46AM. sleep. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment