I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a book report on peter rabbit...

Blah.

Homework. 

I know it has a purpose. 

And it's useful. 

Especially grad school stuff cause it's not just useless tests and random statistics I'll forget five minutes later. 

But still, the fact that it's here and I have to do it and I lack the motivation to finish the website because I'd rather be doing things like spending time with my boyfriend, eating and sleeping...

Eh. 

So tonight I went out there, we ordered pizza and watched Back to the Future Part 1 and half of Part 2, and tomorrow I think he is coming here, where we will probably finish Part 2 and maybe start Part 3. 

Not a lot to do since I'm not home 'til 6:30 and he has to go in to work at 11 an hour away. 

But it's okay cause it's not due 'til Friday so I'll have all of Thursday 

unless 

something should happen, 

why does 

this always happen? 

I should

be outside playing

getting

fresh air and sunshine

i work

best under pressure

and there'll 

be lots of pressure

if i 

wait 'til tomorrow

i should

start writing now

but if i 

start writing now

when i'm 

not really rested

it could

upset my thinking

which is 

not good at all. 

THE NAME OF THE RABBIT WAS PETER

24-25-26-27-28-29-30 HA!

down came the staff on his head SMASH

and robin fell like a sack full of lead CRASH

the sheriff laughed and he left him for dead AH

but he was wrong. 

35-36-37-38-39-40

yes. 

that was all from memory. 

there's more but i'll spare you and let you watch this instead. 


and no that wasn't planned.

but when you listen to the song for weeks straight it gets ingrained in your head.

and sayings like "i'll have all of" bring it back in full force.

apparently even 7 years of absence can't make it go away.

feels like only yesterday that we were doing the macarena backstage to "the kite song"

it probably didn't help that i spent all night with charlie brown.

ah, flashbacks.

i'd upload the video i have of dress rehearsal but they'd all kill me.

this is me attempting a straight face.

it didn't last very long.

for more pictures go here: Christmastime is here, happiness and cheer




Alright, off to bed so that I can be semi-coherent tomorrow morning.

rhubarb and chives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment