I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

but i've got friends that love me and they know just where i stand

Website for class is done!!

It's due at 10:00 AM, and it is currently 3:30 AM on the dot.

Yes, this post will say it's 11:50 PM but it says that often and every time it does I'm full of crap.

Just throwing that out there.

Anyway, I'm super pumped cause I'm finished with this giant giant giant website assignment for Info Tech class and as soon as this is posted there will be much victory dancing before I literally fall over and sleep.

Or die.

Either is possible at this point. I'm barely sitting up as it is.

But I'll come up with the energy to victory dance.

There's always energy stored somewhere for a victory dance.

I've been doing a lot of dancing lately, at work especially.

Which I didn't notice until it was pointed out to me.

Like literally, BossLady was talking about this culture event thing that I was supposed to go help out at and we were set up in a corner and she was like, "but you're big on gestures and dancing so you'll draw them in."

I went, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I do not.

At least, not that often.

But yes, apparently I do.

I blame my family.

Isn't that what most people do when accused of being quirky?

They blame their family because they're the only people who can't run screaming in the other direction?

They're stuck with you for life.

Anyway, Everts women do a lot of broad hand gestures.

Broad hand gestures and shrieks for joy when we win a card game/drink an adult beverage/arrive at a destination without getting lost/embarrass the children present - we get kicked out of churches and pizza joints but we go out in style.

Oh, don't give me that look, it wasn't me that got kicked out of the church. Though I did laugh about it when I was informed.

I don't remember where I was or where I was going so I'll start over.

Well, not over but yeah, whatever. You get it.

Did I mention I'm half asleep at this point. It's like once I hit submit all the energy just floated away.

But like I said, victory dancing will bring it back and last for probably about 5 seconds before I pass out and wake up on the living room floor.

Remind me to set my alarm, can't be late for the dentist.

Blah, dentists.

I'm sure there will be more on that tomorrow after the appointment.

I don't remember where their office is located, I'll have to look it up.

Think I've repressed it that much that I don't even know how to get there.

Nah, he wasn't awful I'm just hoping they don't do that gum measuring thing every time I go in and that was only cause it was my first time there.

Cause that was suck-ish.

And I haven't cut down on the sugar or pop or started flossing which makes me an awful person, I'm sure.

But I can't live without Diet Dr. Pepper. Every year I want Santa to bring me a lifetime supply but he never does. Maybe that will change if I start flossing.

I had a bunch of stuff to say about today but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Other than the fact I had to text Queen of the Known Universe cause I left my Star Wars thermos somewhere in the building and I didn't want someone walking off with it. You hit a button and Han Solo talks. He predicts me day. Like I'll ask, "what's today look like for us, Han?" and he'll reply "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

and then I groan and take a sip of the coffee/tea/whatever hot liquid seems to be inside it at the time.

Not the reason she gave me her number, but the real reason is more of a long story that will remain unexplained cause I don't want either of us to get yelled at.

Ha.


3:45 AM

Holy crap I need sleep.


Maybe if I fall asleep in the dentist chair I won't notice all the horrible things taking place.

Alright, going to bed now.

I leave you with this.

Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

Enjoy.


Who I Am - Jessica Andrews



it's all a part of me, and that's who i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment