I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, September 17, 2012

yeah, you been messin' with my mind, foolin' with my time.

First off, birthday shoutout to the Cool Aunt.

Actually watching the Stony Brook vs. UCLA game at the moment. Just saw us, woohoo!

It's on in the background, I can't do silence, it just doesn't work.

Hence the constant headphones.

So here was my day. Fell asleep about 2ish, woke up about 12ish, watched some Voice and Leverage, though I'm holding off posting about The Voice until after all the blind auditions and I can officially choose my top ten.

The problem though with sleeping in that late is that you're still half asleep all afternoon so when someone like a makeup saleswoman calls you answer. Cause you're used to seeing unknown numbers pop up on caller ID cause you direct a youth camp and get frantic parent calls constantly. I knew it was a bit late for a parent to call me about camp stuff, but I was still in that half-asleep state so I answered.

And now I'm gonna kick Oldest Sister's butt cause for some reason - okay it had a lot to do with the sleep - now I'm going over to this chick's house on Thursday to buy even more makeup.

Cause apparently I need it.

Though I don't wear it to work cause I have enough creepers hitting on me and asking me out. And I don't really go out often, though I did wear some to the wedding this weekend.

Before that....eh, I'd have to find a calendar.

Perhaps if I have new stuff I'll be motivated to wear it.

Don't quote me on that cause there's a 90% chance you will never see me with it on.

Unless you're my boyfriend, in which case that percentage will drop a bit.

But that's only cause I'm in love with him and his opinion on my appearance matters.

I'm sorry, I know you're all severely wounded that it's not for you, you'll get over it.

Sadly this is not the first time someone has referred me. Kitzworld did it back in high school and somehow I was able to turn the chick down. Perhaps the consciousness was a factor in that case.

After that I went in to work for 2 hours, talked to my prof about meeting - I'm heading over to her branch after my shift with my laptop, I enjoy immensely that we work for the same system, lots of LCL references in class - checked a lot of stuff in, signed up a few for cards, the usual. And then came back to jam out with my big fat cat.

You'd have thought I'd been longer than just 2 hours since he was all nice to me for the majority of the night.

Though that seems to have changed. He's pacing back and forth in front of the couch trying to figure out how to get passed the blankets so he can bite me.

Did I mention he's devious?

Alright, it's pretty late at the moment and since I'm working all day tomorrow I should crash.


Miss You - Rolling Stones
totally had forgotten about this song until i heard it on the radio this weekend. it's fantastic, definitely something you should check out if you don't already know it.


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment