I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

you'll find what's left of us in a cloud of dust on hwy 4

It says 11:50 but I won't tell you what time it actually is.

I counted only 10 cars still driving as I left the boyfriends house, but things picked up when I got closer to my apartment.

Husker-nation is full of partiers, especially after a big win like tonight.

And on homecoming.

Did I mention we had a major come from behind victory?

Second biggest in Husker history?

Wisconsin went down after leading back after the first quarter.

Alternate jerseys for homecoming of awesomeness.

It was amusing cause Adidas designed Wisconsin's as well, and since we're both red it was more like black with red vs white with red.

I DVR'd it so I'll probably turn it back on and fall asleep watching.

We watched bits of it at Applebees but the rest with his parents so I had to withhold my screaming at the TV.

It runs in the family, though I'm not quite as bad as my brother. He paces. And used to have this weird superstition that the stuffed helmet (when you squeeze it it sings the fight song) had to be facing a certain direction or he would change it if we started losing or I don't know, it was amusing.

Anyway, it was fun cause I got to hang out with the boyfriend and the best friend. I got chicken and shrimp - it was rockin'.

After the game we finished Back to the Future part 2 and got all the way through number 3. Which is why it's so late, and I should be sleeping but I'm still wired from driving.

Oh well, I'll turn on the game, lay down and close my eyes. Sleep will take me eventually.

But in the meantime - funny story. This chick that's running for office called me today cause apparently we're neighbors. I of course was at work so I didn't answer.

But that's weird right?

Sadly I'm not as big into the elections this year and am not sure who I'll vote for. There was a time - once upon a time, though I blame government class - that me and my friends were all over who was running and why they're good or bad and it just so happened to be an election year and the first year we could vote.

Anyway, we had to pick a candidate and advertise for them by hanging up posters and all that. We chose Green Party, go Nader!

Song you know but forgot you knew it:

Bye Bye - Jo Dee Messina


i find it highly amusing that the "ralph nader" tag already existed. may have to check that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment