I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

cause i had my tray table up and my seat back in the full upright position...

So I'm engaged.

Well, that's what I told a creepy stalker today.

Yes, Sketch, I could hear your "What?!" all the way from Illinois.

It's the newest of the stalkers that I mentioned a few posts ago. He saw the ring and asked and since I feel like he's hitting on me constantly I said I was engaged thinking he would stop but then he started talking about rings and how he got a cheap one for his ex-boyfriend.

So guess I was safe anyway.

But the fiance thing was already out there and there's no real way to take it back aside from saying, I lied cause you were creeping me out.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to a friend's dress rehearsal meaning I have to leave straight from work meaning I have to actually dress up dress up tomorrow. Though not a dress. I promised him I'd wear one for his wedding but didn't mention anything about the rehearsal. And the boyfriend is in it which is why I'm going to the dinner which should be fun. I'm stoked, I love going to friend's weddings to see who's in them and see people and dance the night away.

Took a while to pack and now that I have all these dresses that Mom keeps bringing me and Oldest Sister keeps taking me shopping for I don't know which one to wear. So I'm taking like three and I'll have Smo pick. She picked which one I wore to the last NELHS wedding. Which was more like a NELHS reunion cause both bride and groom went there.

Today was pretty uneventful aside from my own personal drama. Which was stupid in the first place. And my boyfriend is wonderful and puts up with everything.

2 people called in and then 1 more went home sick. Which doesn't bode well for the rest of us.

Finished all my homework for the week. Which was a quiz, IT in libraries paper, and community analysis aka demographic study. It didn't take as long as I thought it would and I literally did a victory dance after posting them.

Albuquerque - Weird Al
i was off by three but i still won the grand prize...

Cool video for someone that's not the performing artist. But I keep spelling the title wrong.

I remember we listened to this when we were driving through Albuquerque on our way to California.

The song lasted longer than our drive through the town.

I miss those cousin vacations. We keep saying we should go to Vegas but then get busy and it goes on the back burner. Probably won't happen until after I finish grad school and all that. Which actually isn't that far away. December of 2013 I think. Should start a countdown.

Okay, I really should crash as it's almost 1 and tomorrow will be crazy. And Saturday. Which means I should sleep when I can.

And I wouldn't be surprised if this was my last post for the next few days. Receptions tend to go late. Which is why I did all my homework early. I didn't want to have to leave early just to finish homework. Blah.

Alright, falling asleep. Off to bed.

Yes, I'm aware this turned totally lame. But the next post I'll have actual material to post about.

if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. if you need help hang up and then dial your operator...

Querque!

and the towels are oh-so fluffy

yep, 1:09, definitely back-posting and then crashing.

wait a minute, I'll go check.........NO! we're out of bear claws!

No comments:

Post a Comment