I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

i need you now and i'll need you then.

Okay, so funny story.

Remember that makeup thing I'm supposed to go to tomorrow?

Totally lost the sheet with all her information on it so I'm screwed.

And I have massive amounts of homework so I can't go.

Which sounds lame, but it's true. If I don't get the stuff done then I'll end up doing it Friday night and it's due Saturday morning so if there's a problem I'm seriously screwed. And it's building websites which means a bunch of new software, joy.

I met up with the professor last night, but immediately following I got distracted so of course I didn't work more on it like I should. Then tonight the boyfriend was having a bad night so I headed out there 'til 11. Called Sketch on the way home cause she has having issues as well, apparently it's the time for it.

Great, just what I need.

We ran some errands, watched the Huskers lose to Penn State and then part of Titanic. We just got to the iceberg hitting the ship when he had to go to work.

But that's good, cause everything turns depressing from there on.

"I'll never let go, Jack." *lets go of hand and watched him sink. woops.* guessing spiritually not physically. poor jack.

Sad day for Jack.

Song of the day:



Clip of the day: 


yes, it's crappy but Second Sister told him to look it up on youtube, so I did.

love how the crowd goes wild when the actual psy comes out.


Long day tomorrow so I'm out. Get to go to some community festival just down the street for a few hours., Love my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment