I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, October 28, 2011

"My sickle's in the car"

Good life motto there. Reminds me of high school, I used the phrase "it's in my other pants" quite often when people asked me for something.

There was a kid dressed as a grim reaper that came in today (left his sickle in the car) and it reminded me that I have absolutely no plans for Halloween. Which is strange. Last year I went to see Rocky Horror with Slim Shady. Think I scarred her for life. So I called up Oldest Sister, think we're gonna jam at her house handing out candy and watching scary movies.

I always watch Hocus Pocus - you know the Sanderson Sisters movie with Bette Midler and Sarah Michelle Gellar? Hilarious, never gets old. Plus it's got little McGee with an accent. Didn't realize he was in it until after I was completely hooked on NCIS. He looks and sounds a lot different then compared to now. But maybe that's the accent since you really don't see him see him often. It's just his voice since they turned him into a cat. Long story. Watch the movie. It's hysterical.

Got to work with my awesome Trainee and Girlscout today. They're both fantastically funny so it was a good day.

After that got some pancakes with my grad school homies to talk about our book and other grad school related stuff.

Me: "I think it'd be fun to take Cataloging."
Sam: "You know you're a librarian when..."

It's a fun group. We've got the Snarky One, the Bubbly One, the Quiet One, the Father Figure and the Bartender... and Me. Good discussion. Plus pancakes. I was all over it.


Pics of the Day:
WHAT?!?!

It's I Spy: The Madonna Edition
SERIOUSLY?!

Jammin' Out

My Big Fat Cat


Tomorrow should be fun. Waking up early *cough*onmydayoff*cough* to go cheer on Squirt and Bubby in a volleyball tournament. At my old high school. Looking forward to seeing people. I loved high school. Almost as much as I hated college.

Should be fun.

And I'm out.


"Trashy Women" Confederate Railroad live in Denver


"Working For The Man"

just cause i'm feeling random. and i love roy orbison.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the trashy women song. Makes me laugh every time I hear it.

    Grim Reaper, huh? Normal if you're at BMPL, not so much if you're at South.

    ReplyDelete