I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, October 21, 2011

"Actually, it's Tuesday."

It was a night for ships and sword fights I suppose.

I finally watched Pirates 4, very impressive. Sad about the lack of Will and Elizabeth, but I suppose I can survive through the next trilogy without them. If that is what it turns out to be. It's just rumors as of right now. Scale of Awesome says 7/10 for this one. Not as good as the past three, but it did have it's moments.

After that and some pizza we hit up the Three Musketeers tonight for Squirt's birthday.



It's Darcy with a sword and Orlando Bloom as a pirate in the sky. Really, what more do you need?

It's got the basic story down, three legendary sword fighters join with a young hot-shot to rescue France from utter downfall.

Plus they add in a lot of comic relief with the young king who's always trying to impress his queen, and the "kicked puppy" tag-a-long who takes care of the musketeers and brings them wine.

Add in a deadly female assassin, a corrupt man of the cloth, and an enemy obsessed with flying ships and you've got yourself a movie.

I found it quite humorous. Scale of Awesome says 8/10. I'd definitely go see it in theaters again.



Quote of the night:

Bubby: "Once you go chubby you gotta go Bubby."

don't ask.

Midwest Music of the night

2011 Nebraska Cornhuskers Tunnel Walk

best tradition

here's another cool NE thing to get you pumped for the game tomorrow.


At Minnesota. 2:30 tomorrow. My prediction 49-17 Huskers. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment