I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

changing every day, every possible way

"Booze Cakes...sounds like a term of endearment. Hey Booze Cakes."
"That's fantastic."
the joys of training new employees.

Today was mostly filled with paperwork. But I got to spend the majority of it with Girlscout so it was fun. We're Team Awesome.

Joys of professionalism - Wrote up a summary on what you need to know to work at one of the branches since a lot of our people are gone so others are filling in. The summary turned out to be 3 pages. And I keep adding more and more.

After that it was e-mails and scheduling.

And then I ended the day with the joy that is incident and citizen injury reports. But hey, at least I got to check out the cute fire and rescue guys.

"Why are you listening to the serpant?.....Don't eat the fruit....Don't eat the fruit!....Women."

Got 3rd Rock From the Sun season one from Target for like 6 bucks. Loving it. Now I have to find season two. Wonder if the library has it. Or WorldCat. I love WorldCat.

"I'm not mooning, I'm obsessing, there's a difference."

Tomorrow is a day for sleeping. And running errands. And then sleeping some more. Unless of course I get called in. Which would be fine. I don't think I know what to do with myself outside of work nowadays anyway.

"I have class in five minutes. And that's just the first of my reservations."
oh speaking of, I should check the syllabus and figure out if I'm missing something for class on Saturday.

Songs of the night:

"Dreams" The Cranberries

used to listen to them a lot in high school. probably drove juwanna nuts. the joy of roommates at a dorm school. but she did save me from the killer dresser so i love her.

Think this is my favorite though....
"Just My Imagination"

I think Shannen looked a little more coordinated on Dancing With the Stars.
P3 got all the coolest acts at the time - The Cranberries, Michelle Branch, Barenaked Ladies, Goo Goo Dolls, Fastball. Yes, I'm a Charmed nerd, get used to it. It's either this or Drew Barrymore really. I can always throw in a Friends reference if it would make you feel better.

"I fold like a cheap hooker who got slapped in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face...oh, I'm out." The one with all the poker. Love that episode. Yes I know it's title. It's not like it's that hard of one to remember.

"Your money's mine, Green!"
"Your fly's open, Gellar!"

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment