I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Nothin' but the Taillights

"Don't mess with Island Cop."
Ah the joys of Cybill.

Dude, it's Steven Hyde. He's Maryanne's son?! What? This whole "greatest hits" thing sucks cause I'm missing the whole story. It's a collection of the best episodes and I haven't seen the show since I was tiny so I don't remember anything that happens. Will have to research it more later.

Yes the English majors post from yesterday is mostly my paper for the joy that was Creative Nonfiction. Which was an actual joy. I find myself saying the word "joy" lately in a bored tone meaning anti-joy. But this was actually an awesome class. Cause I got to write nonfiction essays about the Joy that is English. I'll have to seperate them like that. joy is bored, Joy is good. Very similar to the difference between huzzah. and Huzzah!
Anyway, if you can think of more English Major/Librarian stuff send it my way!

Frankly, I'd love to be more witty and charming but at the moment I need to sleep. Early class tomorrow morning and a possible presentation.

I'll leave you with this. As it's been stuck in my head for a while.

"Nothin' but the Taillights" Clint Black


dig it.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment