I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, October 24, 2011

I miss you like boy bands and cheap cologne, our song and chaperones...

Quote of the day:

Sketch: "I dedicated my c-section to you!"
no she didn't have a baby. see, the thing about us being sketch and edit is that we talk about really random things and if they were sent to someone that wasn't us that person would be really really confused. so, to avoid that confusion, she always makes sure that my name is the first name under C in her cellphone so that she doesn't send anything by mistake to someone else. Even if their name starts with a C and goes before mine alphabetically they get filed another way.

I was actually semi-productive today. On my day off even.

Picked up Squirt's jersey, plus bought some xmas stuff - She & Him has a xmas album, I'm stoked! Now that other people can actually tell the difference between her and her sister she's all over the place. Zooey = New Girl, Emily = Bones. Both play the title role in the show.

Aside from that I'm officially done shopping for my mother. Well, big stuff anyway. I'll continue to get her little stuff as the season goes on just because she buys the most stuff for people.

After that stopped by Target to get my Diet Dr. Pepper - can't run out of that or I'll die, then did some homework. I'm almost done with the book report, really all that's left is coming up with discussion questions that meet Bloom's Taxonomy standards and meeting with the group. Then posting all that online.

Once that's done I can focus on the blueprints for the before and after a library redesign. You know it's sad when you can close your eyes and draw out the current layout by heart. But I've got a couple of weeks before that's due so I'll just the next week or so accumulating ideas.

Aannd then got to catch up on some DVR.

"Just putting it out there."
"Just put it back in there."


Oh my god, I love "2 Broke Girls". Got picked up for the rest of the season on CBS, huzzah! I'm STOKED!
The character dynamics are fantastic and it's like the live audience just adds to their acting. It's like they're gonna bust out laughing at any moment because the dialogue is that funny. Lots of sarcasm. Max is my favorite, she reminds me a lot of Daria - did anyone else watch that show? She's got the whole sarcasm, doesn't care about the world approach while Caroline is the former heiress who's father just went broke so she's just starting out in the working world but still cares about what everyone thinks.

Plus they have a horse.

Here, check this.

love it.

Plus, did anyone watch Castle? Um, Spooky! And the preview for next week?!?! Duuude. I don't wanna give away any spoilers but it's gonna be awesome!

Songs of the day: The Band Perry. Turns out it's just the dying young song that I can't stand. The rest aren't so bad.

"I Miss You Being Gone" The Band Perry

dig it. love the song.

"Hip to my Heart" The Band Perry

lyrics are lacking but the video is pretty cool. plus it's catchy. sibling love.

No comments:

Post a Comment