I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

Pics of the Day:



so sad i missed the scream of death it emitted before it died. but i was there when our tech guy replaced it with another.


"I have a craving to carve pumpkins this year. Would your children be interested so that I have an excuse to do it?"

They were all over it.


bubby


squirt


onward jungle warrior. don't ask.


front


back with light
Initials. Use it for everything.

Diggin' it. Put it outside on the deck so my cat doesn't kill it.

Posted my homework, tomorrow's meeting should be interesting. Yay pancakes!

Watched Body of Proof - was so hoping the killer tried to escape on a horse. but nope. too cocky.

Now it's Mike and Molly. Fantastic show. Loved Melissa McCarthy in Gilmore Girls with the ditsy comedy, then Bridesmaids with her tomboyness, it's cool to see her as a teacher and normal. And the only normal one in the family.

"So yes, I do believe in bigfoot and yes, I think he's a total jerk."
i know i've posted that like 8 times but it's still worth it.


"All These Things I've Done" The Killers

so weird, looks like johnny depp at 3:39 and nathan fillion with a mustache at 3:42


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment