I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, October 17, 2011

This time I'm not leaving without you...

"What should I post about?"
"Your favorite candy bar."

Twix. I like Twix. Or anything with caramel. And nuts. Like snickers. Although, for some weird reason, I've started to like Almond Joy's. and I hate coconut, so it doesn't make sense. Unless someone has two coconuts and they're banging them together. sorry, monty python reference. "message for you sir!"

Oh and M&M's, I'm a fan of those as well. And rolos, laffy taffy's, what's the name of those giant taffy bars that have a strawberry flavor and they're covered in sprinkles? Milk Duds. Maybe some Reese's. I used to hate them. No reason whatsoever. Weird chocolate prejudice. Now I love them. How could you not love chocolate and peanut butter?

Quote of the day:
"If you think your memory is bad the rest of the world is doomed!" JS, always good for my ego.

Glee-Loving Boss is back, huzzah! We missed him. Plus now there will be less of me running around with my head cut off. Or maybe that was just another excuse for my crazy. "You're always here!" (patron said to me tonight. yes i pretty much live there.) And before today I hadn't been to the other branch in like a week. and I only went there today because more people were sick. As long as they tell me where to go it's fine. And never boring.

"stale chalk. right.... i'll put that in the blog. how do you spell stale?... that's not how you spell stale."
see, i am paying attention to our phone coversation. totally awake enough to be coherent.

We'll go with "songs of the midwest" maybe i'll make it a midwest week.

"You and I" Lady Gaga

video doesn't make sense bit creepy but whatever. orgy filmed in nebraska.

let's switch it up a bit.

"Kansas City" Beatles version

just ignore the crazy screaming fangirls.


out!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm with you on the Twix, Snickers, and rolos. I absolutely love Almond Joys (I'm a coconut freak) and I have to say that I also adore Kit Kat bars. Also, kinda have a thing lately for Hershey's nuggets-not sure why.

    Love the Midwest songs and glad that your Glee-lovin' boss is back. I have to pick up a hold so I may see you soon.

    Rayma (Sensei?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hershey's chocolate rocks. i'm all about chocolate. and cereal. so chocolate cereals are awesome as well.

    we miss seeing you around sensei. i saw a red car in the parking lot today and got all excited, but then i came in and it wasn't yours!! was totally bummed.

    ReplyDelete