I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Well I ain't first class, but I ain't white trash. I'm wild and a little crazy too...

Duuuuude, did you see that come from behind victory? Burkhead rocked it! 28 unanswered points and it's all because of him, Lavonte David - stole the ball right out of his hands!! - and did I see a little bit of T-Magic make an appearance as well? I'm proud of our Huskers, we are definitely a second half team, way to pull it together for Homecoming weekend.

Time for a new segment I'm going to call: Pics of the Week
And, apparently blogger likes to post pictures in reverse order so we're going to go back in time. Stick with me.

the highlight of the day:

Meet the newest addition to the library family. I shall call him Maximus Awesomess, aka the Spawn of Awesome.
Queen of Awesome had her baby, Max, and while the Queen of Awesome she may be, the Queen of checkers she is not. Not today at least. She got dominated. We'll blame it on the fact that she just had a baby. So that's allowed. I jammed with them for a while this afternoon at the hospital. They're both happy, healthy and hoping to go home tomorrow.

One of the joys of NLA:

note the "free bar" part. us crazy librarians.

Oh, gameday beverages:

Oldest Sister enjoying her chelada through a straw.

Towers jamming:

some patrons have weird senses of humor

My bad:

woops.

Red and blonde, huzzah!

the supreme and uber-fantastic donna, we talked booze cakes and shickley shenanigans while she dyed my hair. thanks donna, you rock!

songs of the day - going old school country.

"She's in Love with the Boy" Trisha Yearwood

classic country. stuck in my head for no apparent reason.

"Some Girls Do" Sawyer Brown

love his dancing.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you got to hold little M & M! He's a real cutie.

    So what's with the country music? I guess I shouldn't talk cuz I've been listening to bluegrass lately. don't ask!

    ReplyDelete