I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 4, 2011

They love to tell you stay inside the lines, but somethings better on the other side.

I forgot to post last night.

Literally just forgot.

Geez.

To be fair, I was distracted...I'm hooked on Leverage. I finished season one from the library and now put a hold on seasons two and three, and I'm hoping they'll get here soon.

Kind of a cliffhanger. But I know what happens. Sort of. Cause they're still, you know, functioning three seasons later.

It's a good show. Quite humorous. Sophie's accents amuse me. Although they make me want to speak like that, and it's messing with my head.

Things from today and tomorrow. I hate driving on ice. Two days ago it wouldn't have been a problem. From yesterday and today, it's been ridiculous.

8 things in the ditch on the way back from class. One semi. The rest were SUV's. Which is actually hysterical since people pay so much more for their traction and all that. No cars. Hmm...

Then there was today, and just ugh.

I used to love snow. Sledding on the farm behind a 4 wheeler and all that.

Now not so much.

At least class and Grams thing today was fun.

Last class of the semester so I'm done until January.

Final Quotes:

Professor: "Don't be looking at your crackberry in a meeting."

Classmate: "This is a sandwich that it's not nice to be in."

Classmate about prof's office: "It's cold in there."
Professor: "I do that so people don't stay."

Professor about my name: "I remembered cause I thought of the blood on your head."
Me: "See, Stephen King, minus the pigs blood. It works."

Me about NLA: "I was just stoked to be surrounded by fellow nerds." and I was. they had presenters come in to talk to us about joining and asked about our experiences of going for the first time. green bags and nametags. pretty sure the people without them thought we were in some kind of cult. i laughed.

Classmate: "APA. I'm not a fan."
Professor: "Nobody is."

Classmate: "B-hag. It's a big hairy ambition goal."

Freaking Shackleton. I can tie everything to him now.


Then today we went to Grams for a Holiday tea thing. Santa was there. Joked around with our table for a while.

Santa sans suit: "Santa says you don't like spinach so you're gonna get it for lunch on Monday."
Grams: "He's gonna get it back in his face!"

and my aunt from the other side of the family came along, she's always hilarious. We were talking old family stories and some other goofy things.

"She left with the truck and Tommy still misses...the truck."
"She was the winner in that situation."
"She deserved the truck."
"And a load to go with it."


Funny stuff. I'm gonna focus on that today. The rest was kind of crappy.

So I'll watch Leverage again from the start. Only 4 discs so it didn't last very long. I'm hoping the next couple seasons have more. The special features are pretty detailed so that's cool.

Alright. So yesterday would have been N. Right? Which makes today O as well.

Let's see what I got.

N-Recs
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - Steam


which just reminds me of this:

Remember the Titans

people are all about ryan gosling being some underrated heartthrob, but this is what i associate him with. number 48. nice dance moves.

which led me to this:


one of the best scenes. love it. sunshine...
yeah. twelve sounds better.

No Such Thing - Josh Mayer

one of my favorites from high school

O-Recs

Oh Carol - Neil Sedaka

another high school inside joke. but i like it cause it makes me laugh.

Only You - Joshua Radin

singing with priscilla ahn, mentioned here: My Life in Closed Captions: It's just been one of those, one of those days...
love the remake.


out. long day tomorrow. long week actually. back to leverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment