I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Midnight, and I'm a-waiting on the twelve-oh-five

11-8

Tired.

Slept in but I'm just ready to go to bed.

I was kind of like that all day. This whole 40 hours thing is like a kick in the butt. I need some tang or something. I have green tea in my car. A whole pack of them actually, and it's funny because they've frozen and about froze my hand off this morning carrying one to work. It's cool, it's like a green tea slushie. Awesome.

Tomorrow should be interesting cause we have tech stuff in the morning and I have 2 meetings during the day about big kid stuff.

Cause I'm apparently one of those now.

Today I'm still Dirt. Tomorrow not so much. But we'll see where that goes. I'll explain more later.

So, I'm watching Leverage. Yes, again.

Third time for season one.

I did get season three today, and I'm debating on starting it, but I'll be missing a whole season. And who knows what happened in that finale. I don't want to kill it.

So I'll give it a couple more days.

I have other stuff to watch anyway.

Sparticus.

Fringe.

Crossing Jordan.

other random DVR'd stuff.

But once I'm stuck on one it's hard to move on. It's like Chuck all over again.

I'm on the last disc again.

12-Step Program. They're in a rehab. Why can't he just get sober! I guess that's part of the drama thing. Although in second season it's apparently supposed to happen. We'll see about that.

Really? The alarms go off when you open the windows, but not shoot open the electronic lock? That's a bummer.

"How did you break him?" *hears music over phone* "Nate, you took him out for tacos?!"

Alphabet Rec's

Okay, so my options were a bit limited on this one. X and Z should be interesting as well.

So, here's what I got.

Que Sera Sera - Doris Day

i listen to a lot of doris day, especially around christmas. but i blame all that on my aunt. she got me hooked on Calamity Jane. it was all downhill from there. or uphill. cause doris day is awesome. and that was her favorite movie to film.

Queen of Hearts - Juice Newton

she's pretty good live.

Oh, Body of Proof was new tonight. Maybe I'll watch that. Or the Closer. I need to have a marathon of that soon, now that it's back for a while. Especially since it's going to be done done soon. yes, done done. I'm sad. But there's a spinoff. So I guess it'll be okay. But not okay okay, cause Kyra will be gone. I'm wondering who will replace her. Hmm...Captain Raydor would be interesting...

Also, yes the cowboy boot pictures are up on Facebook, along with the 4th of july parade ones and 2G golfing of awesomeness. Perhaps I will post some on here...

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment