I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 5, 2011

Softly pleading for silence in a shattered world

Long day.

I hate icy roads.

I'm starting to hate snow.

Which sucks.

Cause three days ago I loved it.

And looked forward to it.

And last year was fine driving on it!

Jarvis rocked it.

This year just bites.

But the day flew by pretty quickly, which is common now that things are finally in a set rhythm. I love my home branch but it is easier to just be at one place all day. I will miss the slow mornings though, gave me a chance to wake up. Not so much here.

But tomorrow I get to visit for a couple hours. Huzzah!

Other than that went to church tonight since I worked Sunday and got to jam with my old high soprano buddy Beej. We rocked it. I was a junior and she was a senior. Did our duets and all that.

Anyway, it's good timing, because that leads me directly into tonight's rec's.

and the alphabet says...


Prayer of the Children - Concordia Choir

the dancers are freaking me out.
okay, ignoring them.
We sang this song Junior year, end of the year concert. It was our last concert with the Seniors that year for KRT aka Knights of the Round Table - mascot was the knights and we were the select choir. We all cried. Guys included. and Kitzworld the director. It was her first year as our director. It was sad to see us disbanded. Even if most of us were reunited the next year as Senior with new Juniors.

i miss choir. but i'm out of practice. should work on that. the only real practice i get anymore is camp. and that's singing nonstop for a week. my voice is toast the week after.

alright, moving on.
let's switch it up a little.

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

love the random dancing spy people.

now we'll switch it back.

sort of.

Pilot of the Airwaves - Charlie Dore

charlie aka charlene. love the 80s. or i guess this was '79. with 80s clothing. it says country festival. is this country? i thought it was pop.

and switch it back to the original switch.

sort of.

Phantom of the Opera Song - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

love the remake. makes me smile. i love all their remakes, they do a lot of classics and change them up.


So that was pretty much my day. That and watching 2 Broke Girls and Castle, duuuude. Castle. Creep factor. I screamed on more than one occasion. So did Castle. and Beckett. Dude. Had to switch on a comedy after just to get that old lady's face out of my head. and I thought Castle was a comedy. It's getting pretty dark and scary at points now. Last episode was just an emotional mess, I'm interested to see where it goes.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in. Sort of. Then work all day, so I'm out. Get back to Leverage. I'm hooked. Even though I've seen this whole season. I'm watching it again. Well, again again. This will be the third time. Second season better come in soon or I'm gonna go all Mummy and Mummy Returns on you and start spouting the lines start to finish.

OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed yur music choices. I miss singing in a choir too.

    Watched The Closer last night and laughed myself silly. I missed talking about it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so far behind on that show, i need to have a marathon soon.

    ReplyDelete