I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Let all within us praise his holy name

Yes, this is late.

Sorry.

My only excuse is that I was up late watching the Red Green Show. Which is not an excuse you should use very often because then people would start to worry.

Though it is quite humorous, he made a backhoe out of an old car, a ladder and a trashcan. And you can't forget the duct-tape, that's the main ingredient in every skit as it's the "handyman's secret weapon".

It's amusing when you've been in so many Christmas programs that you're able to recite the words with the kids. My niece and nephew were pretty impressive. Apparently my nephew came home one night from practice - he's five - and said "The other kids don't know the line so I have to lead them." He's still young enough that they say their big line with a group of kids their age. But my niece said hers by herself, she was the loudest and the most understandable so I was proud.

Some interesting life developments that I'll keep you posted about later. Once I figure out what's going on. Long story.

So, here I sit, on the couch in the Claudia Warehouse 13 shirt, now all I need is the Grinch and some Doris Day music.

For now I'll give you these.

Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck: Day Eleven

"Carol of the Bells"

Yes it's a random soundtrack to pimp out, but I love it! Excellent Christmas music, I already told you I was a Home Alone freak so is this really surprising?

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Judy Garland from the Judy Garland Show

like I said a few weeks ago, she sings it the best but I cry no matter who's singing it.

"O Holy Night" Glee Cast Version

now we get to my favorite sacred Christmas song, tomorrow you'll get my favorite silly one, there's just something about this one that makes me smile.
this version is fantastic, as much as i love the other characters i'm glad it's rachel who sings this one. i often want to punch her character, but then she sings and all the anger just goes away.

Alright, off to church. Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment