I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 9, 2011

I'll buy you tall tall trees and all the waters in the seas

So this is what a day off feels like?

Spent it sleeping in until noon,

Watched some Leverage,

Went grocery shopping,

Put off the stuff I said I was going to do today but I'll do Monday instead.

Just paperwork mostly. and some phone stuff.

But I got my pop so I'm good for a week or so.

Made tenative plans for New Years with the same old gang.

Next up, more Leverage.

Aaannd, since there's nothing really else that happened today I'll leave you with these and get back to my big fat cat to watch some Leverage.

T-Recs.

HA!

Didn't do that on purpose, but I like it.

Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters

scissor sisters are fantastic but relatively unknown. even though a lot of their songs are played on TV shows in the background and all that.

Tall Tall Trees - Alan Jackson

IS THAT MONICA POTTER? dude. didn't know that. head over heels is one of my favorites, hysterical. She's a regular girl who moves in with a bunch of models and they witness a murder, it's just really funny. and Freddie Prince Junior is in it.

Try - John Mayer

just give it at least 30 seconds. you'll get hooked, the guitar is fantastic.

Tortured, Tangled Hearts - Dixie Chicks live

one of my bands of all time playing one of my favorites. they're fantastic live.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment