I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So lonely inside, So busy out there

Today was crazy, it was 6:00 already and it felt like I had just got there.

I love my job.

So, I finished my Christmas shopping!

Which you probably scoffed at, but hey we aren't having our family Christmas until the 1st.

Ran into both a high school friend and college one in the process. Grateful to be done with those yet apparently masochistic since I'm going back voluntarily.

I don't need the degree as I already have the job, but it's actually proven to be quite helpful in my daily life.

Freakin' Shackleton.

Tomorrow is another ordinary day.

Which is weird, I'm so used to un-ordinary ones traveling back and forth. This is simple and easy. I like it.

Recs of the night:

These are the first in a series I'm going to call "Songs you know but forgot you knew them", or SYKBFYKT for short.

Yes, that's the short version.

"All You Wanted" Michelle Branch

yes, a lot of my alphabet rec's came from her, so it's not all that surprising i'm bringing her back. this is the song that started it all, it started playing and I was like, when did this come out? and why do i know it?

hence the songs you know but forgot you know them.

so you can blame this new segment on michelle branch.

but you shouldn't cause she's awesome. as are the wreckers, my favorite aside from lily allen.

i think it's more like they have one big smash hit and then smaller ones that aren't as big but are still semi-big so you know them too, just don't remember them like you do the big hit.

"Girlfriend" Nsync

this video amuses me on so many levels

there's a lot of 90's and early 00's in this list.

more later.

out!

2 comments: