I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, April 1, 2011

"Your jammer's lame!"

Things overheard at the Derby
-"I could be wearing them now, You don't know what I'm wearing under these jeans." fishnet stockings...
-"That was pretty." "That wasn't pretty at all. It was hardcore." "Right it was hardcore pretty!"
-"Point it at the pretty girls!" "That's when you're supposed to point it at your mom." *he points his glowstick at the very large and very male referee*


Wow, sleep-deprivation has never been more fun. Worked more on my paper until the wee hours of night, then went to work 9-6 (smart planning on my part), then hit up the roller derby with some friends. One I haven't seen since derby last year, I got to meet her little boy he was such a cutie. He came and sat by me, other friend "you have an admirer..."
We were down by like 20 but made a major comeback. Pure awesomeness. Flash Gloria is the bombdiggity. I'm saying it. The problem is that we need a secondary awesome jammer. We lost Busty St. Claire and Lt. Slamher so we're left with some inexperienced last year's junior varsity jammers instead. But Flash was fantastic. And DropKick Muffy was pretty good as well. I could ramble for hours about the derby and the skaters but I should probably be sleeping. Or finishing my paper so I can go to the derby again tomorrow night. I mean the paper's done, I just have to finalize it with you know correct grammar and all that crap then throw in some APA citations that are still kickin' my butt then save it then upload it and post it then I'll be done.

And then do one of these with all my papers.

Song and dance included.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment