I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just you and me and my GUAAARRRDS!

Hung out with family and watched Men in Tights, it was one of my favorites growing up. 9/10 on the Scale of Awesome. "You changed it to Latrine?" Although it was hard not to see Maid Marian as Hailey Nash since I'm now hooked on "Hot in Cleveland".

"Mind the big rocks!"

So. Today. Yeah. Seriously, the day started with I think the weirdest phone call I've ever gotten, that's a new high really. And since it was at the beginning of the day the rest of the day just felt bizarre.
Apparently, within the next few weeks, I'm going to find my mate. Oh, and the world is going to end. That's what a patron told me today on the phone. She could tell this because of the way I talked and what numeric system I used or something - I don't know I was just giving her the phone numbers she asked for! Well, yelled at me for. But then she was nice once I found them. So weird.
And you know, my fun and exciting coworkers finally stopped teasing me about that whole bugs thing, this is just gonna be worse. Ugh. Tomorrow should be interesting.

"I hope it's worth the noise!"

But after work life was relaxing. I got off early afternoon so I came home and watched "Morning Glory" - which I'd give about 7/10. There were a lot of funny lines, I loved Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton they were fantastic. Then went over to sister's for food and entertainment. Now I'm just starting "The Tourist", so far it's pretty good, I'll give you a rating tomorrow.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your mole... on the other side?"
"I have a mole?!"


Think I'll be out soon after the movie, if I don't fall asleep during it, then long day tomorrow. After work is home cause Monday I'm off and we have more play practice, hooray! Now that they're excited again it makes practice fun. And it'll be the first day for me with no one gone. Hopefully. Our king might still be out, he had surgery on his leg.

Best part of the movie.
Men in Tights theme song

"We're men in tights, yes!"

Out.

"Okay...Mervin."

No comments:

Post a Comment