I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"I transferred from Los Angeles, your school has no gymnastics team, this is a last resort..."

Name that movie. It's my random quote of the day.
Others include:
Oldest Sister - "I'm related to that one."
Me - "She's my older sister."
Josh - "You're very strong."
OS - "So you've met my family."
Josh - "Just that one."
Thanks. But he's actually the reason I went tonight. He helps out at camp, well directs the teen one with Steve and me. He's got some good one-liners from camp as well.
Me - "Josh!"
Josh - "Finally! Someone who doesn't call me Pastor!"
and then the incident when all the guy leaders were talking about bathrooms and I refused to take part in the conversation (i was the only girl counselor that year) so I got up and walked away and heard him yell, "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaare! Carrie won't shaaaaaaare!"

Today was a serious roller coaster. Early morning training at the big branch and the system was flaky? I guess you could say, where it worked one minute but then it didn't the next. After that it was like flustered central because there was a lot to do and I was scheduled to practice more training stuff but I did actual work work instead because we were behind. By the time I got out of there I was exhausted and I was only there 'til one. Then I came over to the smaller branch after that - so it was backwards day - and got to have fun conversations with my coworkers there. I love my coworkers. And my boss. They are the bomb-diggity. My Glee-loving boss says that we should get matching t-shirts for inservice with a phrase that basically deals with the name of our branch and a movement that happened in the 1860's. I think it'd be fun. I'm actually semi-excited for inservice. I mean, it'll probably be long and stuff, but I'll know people so it's okay.

"Hey Soul Sister" Glee version

The Warblers at Sectionals. Awesomeness.


Missy is my hero. I have no idea how this quote came to me today, I saw nothing dealing with Eliza Dushku or cheerleading or gymnastics or Los Angeles. But yeah. Just one of those that comes at you and sticks with you.

Now I feel like I should watch the movie. Do I even own the movie? Hmmm... gonna find out.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment