I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

We can dress real neat from our hats to our feet and surprise them with a victory cry!

Today flew, and in a good way. Sort of. And I only got yelled at once so that's a bonus. Tomorrow means sleeping in (hooray!), play practice, then probably helping Mom clean the yard. Although it looks like she's already gotten a big start. So I guess that depends on what's left.
Maybe I'll clean the house instead. Or my closets. Since they still have stuff in them. Lots and lots of crap that's just shoved onto shelves. Yeah, it's one of those. Like a Monica's secret closet that no one notices until they try to open the door and it's locked kind of closet. Then they open it and stuff just falls out all over the place. Monica's secret shame. Although mine isn't really a secret. Or a shame. But the doors close so it's okay. And, to be fair, since I've moved out, a lot of the stuff in the closet is actually not mine. I know! I came home and there's a bunch of other peoples' clothes just like hanging in it! I guess I should be happy they didn't turn my room into a gym. That's a second Friends reference for those of you counting.

I'm trying to think of commercial ideas for the play. Since it's a Survivor show - well, Survivor Babylon - we're writing our own commercials. One is going to be for our band which means we'll have to write another song, and the second needs to involve two of the older kids that don't have as many lines. They're both pretty good so I'm not worried, it's the writing part that is screwing me over. I'm thinking something about flame retardant material. Since it's about a fiery furnace and all the commercials should fit with the theme. So like spray or brooms or something, I don't know I'm stuck. I go through sporadic clever spells. This isn't one of them. That happens with camp too. Which reminds me I need to start working on those application forms because they need to be sent out soon. Oh well, maybe I'll think of something during practice tomorrow.

Okay, I'll stop with the rambling. Have fun with some Glee.
It's the Safety Dance! Artie's dream sequence.

I'm tempted to start one of these at work. But I'm guessing my musical-hating colleague might not appreciate it. We'll see.

"The night is young and so am I."

No comments:

Post a Comment