I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Until staying's worse than leaving.

I got an "lol" from Superwoman today. Brings me back to my MSN days. BRB...I'm not actually going anywhere but neither is this conversation.

Sunny Sweeney - "Staying's Worse Then Leaving"

Not as good live, but it's fantastic recorded. and free this week on itunes if you're interested.

Newton Faulkner - "Gone in the Morning"

Sister recommendation - it's from Morning Glory. knew I'd heard it before. And an awesome video!

So, hypothetically, if I were in need of a pen name, what do you think would be a good one?

Okay, I'm going to try and get through all 10 DVDs I have checked out this weekend so I can return them all Monday. It's a goal. It won't happen, but it's a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment